Recipe by internetnut
My family loves this chicken recipe. I got this recipe from Favorite Recipes Cookbook. I like to add 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the sauce. I do not sprinkle the chicken with the 1 teaspoon salt I use 1/2 teaspoon salt. I've made this with 1 tablespoon water in place of the lemon juice. I only use 1/2 teaspoon salt in the sauce. When basting my chicken with the remaining sauce I use it all. This is a yummy honey mustard chicken recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs quartered chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 3 ingredients.
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Melt the butter in a foil lined pan.
- Put the chicken in the pan, skin side down.
- Brush with the sauce and bake the chicken for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Turn the chicken and bake 30 minutes longer or until done.
- Continue basting.
- Drizzle on remaining sauce (heated) when serving.