Recipe by Dave
Creamy cheesecake with the sweetness of honey! Easy, Easy!
Top Review by mculver91
This cheesecake is deep(dish), the texture is creamy and heavy, the taste is rich; the honey is light enough to not overpower the cream cheese. I used pure vanilla extract and raw orange blossom honey. I loved this recipe, it will be the only one I follow for cheesecake now. My boyfriend who loves cheesecake did not mind the honey and actually liked it despite it not being quite like your store bought/restaurant cheesecake. My mom who gags over anything with honey tasted this and did like it much to my surprise- she has always been honest in her critiques/complements of my cooking. + this cheesecake is much healthier than the cheesecakes with unpronounceable lists of ingredients, and with a decent amount of protein.
Directions See How It's Made
- Have ingredients at room temperature. Beat cream cheese smooth and fluffy.
- Beat in honey and vanilla.
- Blend in eggs.
- Pour into a buttered and crumb lined 9 inch springform pan.
- Place in a hot water bath.
- Bake in a 350F oven until set ( about 1 1 /2 hours or less ). Remove from waterbath to cool on rack.
- Chill over night before serving.