- 1 bagel
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese with chives, approximately
- 1 tablespoon honey, approximately
- 3⁄4 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese, approximately
- 3⁄4 tablespoon shredded Mexican blend cheese, approximately
- 6 dashes garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to broil.
- Split bagel into two and toast.
- Spread cream cheese on toasted bagel evenly.
- Spread honey on bagel evenly.
- Sprinkle cheeses on bagel.
- Sprinkle a few dashes of garlic powder on bagel.
- Broil bagel for about a minute or less (keep watch).