Dani Jean's Note:
The cream cheese and garlic flavor with a hint of sweetness
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to broil.
- 2Split bagel into two and toast.
- 3Spread cream cheese on toasted bagel evenly.
- 4Spread honey on bagel evenly.
- 5Sprinkle cheeses on bagel.
- 6Sprinkle a few dashes of garlic powder on bagel.
- 7Broil bagel for about a minute or less (keep watch).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Cheese Topped Bagel
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.8
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 331.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives