Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This dish is simple to make, but it has flavor special enough for company. From Recipe.com
- 10 ounces pork chops, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 3⁄4 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup roasted cashews, unsalted (or peanuts)
- Place pork on a piece of wax paper. Combine five-spice powder and salt; sprinkle on pork, and toss well to coat strips.
- Stir together soy sauce and honey; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned on all sides and no longer pink in center, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add cashews; drizzle with soy sauce mixture, stirring to coat; immediately remove from heat.
- Serve on brown rice.