Recipe by huberville
Cardamon has a spicy sweet flavor giving this appetizer a very interesting flavor. I found this recipe in Betty Crocker's Appetizers book (Jan. 2004)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 (20 ounce) jarsdeluxe salted mixed nuts (no peanuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 275°F.
- Spray a jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 inch, with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except nuts in large bowl.
- Add nuts; stir to coat.
- Spread nuts in pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool in pan, stirring occasionally.