Recipe by Love, Laugh, Eat!
Mmmm! Honey and Cardamom is such a pleasant combination. These carrots make an excellent side dish to my Roasted Chicken with Curry Leaves and Spices.
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 6 cups cold water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring carrots in salted water to a boil and cook until just before done. Strain and place in ice water (skip the ice water if serving immediately).
- Before serving, melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add carrots to heat through and finish cooking.
- Add honey and cardamom, toss, adjust salt and serve.