Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
Honey adds a touch of sweetness to these rolls that makes them melt in your mouth. Video Instructions: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2310
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Melt butter and honey together and stir to combine.
- Dip each dough piece into the honey butter mixture and place 4 pieces into each cup of a sprayed muffin pan.
- Drizzle any left over honey butter mixture over rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until dough reaches the top of the cup.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake at 350°F 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from muffin pan immediately and serve bottom up.