Recipe by Miss Erin C.
This is the classic flavored butter. It is a little more involve than the other flavored butter recipes I've posted because the honey doesn't incorporate very easily into the butter.
Top Review by hojo
Worked pretty good, the measurements are right, when I followed the directions though, all the butter cooled on the top, honey on the bottom, even after I mixed it. We mixed it again when it cooled and it was fine.
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1 stick of butter over low heat.
- Stir in honey.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, whisking occasionally.
- Place saucepan in the refrigerator to cool.
- As it starts to cool, remove and whisk every few minutes to blend in the honey.
- Return the saucepan to the refrigerator between whiskings.
- Continue whisking until butter is chilled through and light in color.