Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is the classic flavored butter. It is a little more involve than the other flavored butter recipes I've posted because the honey doesn't incorporate very easily into the butter.
- Melt 1 stick of butter over low heat.
- Stir in honey.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, whisking occasionally.
- Place saucepan in the refrigerator to cool.
- As it starts to cool, remove and whisk every few minutes to blend in the honey.
- Return the saucepan to the refrigerator between whiskings.
- Continue whisking until butter is chilled through and light in color.
Worked pretty good, the measurements are right, when I followed the directions though, all the butter cooled on the top, honey on the bottom, even after I mixed it. We mixed it again when it cooled and it was fine.
SUPER YUMMY! I usually go for reviewed recipes, but this time, when I reviewed the recipes, it seemed that they had more ingredients than was necessary... ie marshmallow creme, margarine...This recipe was simple and sooo very easy to make, really no time involved at all. THANKS Miss Erin! Will definitely make it again!