Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Grease round 9" pan.
- Mix baking mix, sugar, whipping cream, nutmeg.
- and egg until soft dough forms.
- Gently smooth dough into ball on cloth-covered board.
- dusted with baking mix.
- Knead 10 times.
- Divide dough into 16 equal parts; shape 1 part into a ball.
- Place 12 balls around edge of pan; place 4 balls in center.
- Bake until golden brown, 15 to 17 minutes;.
- remove from pan.
- Spread honey over buns; sprinkle with pecans.
- Makes 16 buns.