- 1 yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix cake ingredients together.
- Pour half of batter into a 13- by 9- by 2-inch cake pan (A glass pan is best,if possible).
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon mixture over the cake.
- Add remaining batter and top with last of cinnamon mix.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
- While cake is baking, make the frosting by combining ingredients listed above.
- When cake is ready, remove from oven and pour frosting ingredients over hot cake Allow cake to cool before cutting.