Kim D.'s Note:
My friend Valerie, from work, gave me this recipe! It is soooooo good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 yellow cake mix with pudding
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, water and cream cheese in a mixing bowl; beat on medium speed until smooth.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a small bowl, combine bown sugar, cinnamon and pecans; set aside.
- 5Pour half the batter into a greased and floured 13X9X2-inch baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle half the sugar mixture over batter.
- 7Pour remaining batter in baking dish and sprinkle remaining sugar mixture on top.
- 8Swirl with a knife.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cake tests done.
- 10Mix ingredients together for glaze.
- 11Remove cake from oven and drizzle glaze over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Bun Cake
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 59.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
yellow cake mix with pudding