I found this recipe in an old church cookbook and made my own variations.I make it for my family of "honey bunnies"!!!!
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine cake mix,nuts,sugar,eggs, oil and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl mix brown sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
- Pour cake batter into TWO 8x8x2 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon mixture over batter and swirl with knife.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- While cake is baking, mix the powdered sugar, butter and milk. [You may need to add more milk; it should be the consistiency of a thin paste.].
- When cake is done, poke holes in the top with a fork and pour powdered sugar mixture over the top.