Fingerlickin' Good! Very easy and yummy! I got this from 'The Cake Mix Doctor' recipe book that used cake mixes as the base and you just added other ingredients to make something great!
- Combine all the cake ingredients and set aside.
- Thoroughly combine the filling ingredients.
- Pour half of the cake mix batter into baking pan and top with the filling ingredients. Pour the rest of the cake batter on top.
- (I like to split it further and do batter, filling, batter, filling and then batter. If I really want something sweet I drizzle a little honey on top before baking.).
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 38-40 minutes in a 13x9" greased baking pan or Bundt cake pan. Meanwhile prepare the sugar glaze.
- Cool cake on wire rack. Make sure you have something under the rack to catch the glaze though.
- While still warm, poke holes in the cake and pour the glaze over it.