1/1 Photo of Honey Bun Cake
Melanie G.'s Note:
Great breakfast as a breakfast or dessert. Try it when you have visitors and you want something with your coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 510.29 g box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 158.51 ml vegetable oil
- 78.07 ml water
- 226.79 g container sour cream
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 158.51 ml pecan pieces (optional)
- 1Mix well cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, water, sour cream.
- 2In a separate bowl combine sugar, cinnamon (and pecans if used).
- 3Spray 13x9 pan with Pam spray.
- 4Pour 1/2 of batter into pan.
- 5Sprinkle sugar mixture on the batter already in pan.
- 6Pour rest of batter on top of batter and sugar that are in pan.
- 7Swirl a knife thru the batter.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- 9While cake is warm top with a glaze (mixture of powdered sugar, milk and vanilla).
- 10Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Bun Cake
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 191.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g