- 125 g butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups rice bubbles
- 1 cup coconut
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- chocolate icing
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare the tine firstly, by lining the base of a 19cm x 29cm slice pan with baking paper.
- Place butter, sugar and honey in a pan and heat slowly until butter melts. (I use the microwave for this).
- Add the Rice Bubbles, coconut and choc bits and mix well.
- Press into the prepared pan and refrigerate until slice is firm.
- Cover with chocoalte icing, when icing is set, slice and serve.