Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are amazing. Friends often request (more like demand, actually) that I bring these to get-togethers. They are so easy to make, too.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- Mix ingredients in order listed.
- Pour into greased 8 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the edge of the pan (keep an eye on them the last few minutes).
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares.
- No frosting necessary.
- These are amazingly sweet and delicious on their own.
Could these be any better? I don't think so! I added a carmel glaze and dusted with powdered sugar, just to "dress them for dinner." They are wonderful!
Super quick and easy to make and so moist and scrumptious!!!
We have made these 3 times in two weeks now and the alst two have double pans. LOL. Three little kids loved them and constantly asks for more, not to mention the adults who sample them when here visiting. The last batch we made without the nuts but that made no difference to the recipe at all. Delicious, and thank you for the recipe. It's a keeper...Chuck