1/1 Photo of Honey Broiled Scallops
1 hr 16 mins
1 hr 10 mins
These are great broiled as instructed, but I am also anxious to try them on the grill. Don't skip the sesame seeds--I think they make the dish. Prep time includes time to marinate. Recipe from Fisherman's Express.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lime juice, oil, honey, soy sauce and ginger. Add scallops and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- 2Remove scallops from marinade, reserving marinade, and thread evenly on 4 skewers.
- 3Place skewers on shallow baking pan that has been sprayed with non-stick coating (or line with non-stick foil for easy cleanup).
- 4Broil 4-6 inches from source of heat 2-3 minutes. Turn and baste with reserved marinade and continue cooking 2-3 minutes, or until opaque throughout.
- 5Place sesame seeds on waxed paper and roll each skewer over the seeds to evenly coat scallops.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Broiled Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 435.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 20.8 g