- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups whole all-bran cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple juice and raisins. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in cereal. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, oil, honey, and eggs; mix well.
- Add cereal mixture, and mix well.
- Fold in the raisin mixture. Batter will be thin; it will thicken as it chills.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Stir chilled batter.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree F (205 degree C) oven, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.