Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I am convinced that if people would eat more fiber, they would not get in such foul moods. Eat up, dear!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups bran flakes
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup dark raisin
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and bran flakes.
- In another bowl, mix together the buttermilk, oil, honey, and egg; whisk to blend well.
- Pour liquid mixture into flour mixture; stir just until mixture is moist and blended.
- Fold in raisins.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin; fill 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until test done.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes; remove muffins from pan and cool on wire rack.