1/2 Photos of Honey Bran English Muffins (Bread Machine)
1 hr 36 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Sightly sweet and nutty, these Englis muffins stick to your ribs with out being too heavy. From Electric Bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine according to your manufacturer's directions using the dough or manual cycle.
- 2Remove dough from the machine after the dough or manual cycle is completed.
- 3Turn dough out onto floured surface.
- 4Divide into 12 portions.
- 5Shape each into a ball, then press into 4" circles about 3/4" high.
- 6Grease baking sheet and sprinkle with half the oat bran, then place muffins 2" apart.
- 7Spritz with water and sprinkle with remaining bran.
- 8Let rise until doubled, about an hour.
- 9Grease electric skillet or griddle and preheat to 325 degrees.
- 10or medium heat.
- 11Carefully place muffins in skillet, then cook about 6 minutes on each side or until brown.
- 13Success Hints: For Raisin Muffins, add 1/3 cup of raisins and 2/3 tsp of cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Bran English Muffins (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (826 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.2
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 112.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g