Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Save your money and season your own skewers! A great way to lightly flavor your food from the inside. Anything that can be "skewered" will have a little extra flavor. The possibilities are endless. This is one of many choices Check out my others.
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄8 cup honey
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 12 -24 wooden skewers
- Mix ingredients well and pour into a a small cookie sheet pan to fit the wooden skewers.
- Submerge the skewers in liquid for one hour.
- Then skewer your choice of food, fish, chicken, tofu, vegetables, fruit, cook on the grill or indoors if you prefer.
- A little trick so the skewers don`t burn is to hang them over the edge of the grill or wrap them in foil.
- Wooden skewers should be discarded after use.