- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, washed, thoroughly dried and tossed with a tsp or 1 cup so flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Prehaet oven to 400 degrees.
- Sift flour with salt and baking powder.
- In a seperate large bowl, mix milk, honey, beaten egg, and melted butter.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Stir quickly just long enough to moisten dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Fill greased/paper lined muffin pans 1/2 full.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 400 degrees or until lightly browned.