Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe given to me by my friends grandma - Emma Neilson...haven't tried yet but sounds yummy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornflour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream butter & sugar.
- Beat in egg.
- Add other ingredients and mix well into a soft dough.
- Take small portions of dough & place on a greased biscuit tray.
- Press flat with a floured fork.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven @ 180 deg Cel for 15 minute.
Mine came out more like cookies, but I'm not complaining. Maybe I mixed them too much. Oh well... Tasty!!
These were so yummy love them. I had to make 2 batches as my oven is new to me and it cooks quite hot. First batch very black & dark brown. Second batch light brown and fantastic. Very morish you just want to keep eating them. thanks