1/1 Photo of Honey Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
A little sweet and a little spicy perfect blend of flavors!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut onion and beef into thin strips (beef should be bite size).
- 2Add two tbl oil to hot pan or wok.
- 3When oil is hot and swirly, add garlic and onions. Cook two minutes or until onion is lightly browned.
- 4Add florets and cook two minutes.
- 5Add sirloin and stir fry until cooked through. Don't overcook or florets will be mushy!
- 6Meanwhile, Combine sherry, cornstarch and soy.
- 7Turn heat off and drizzle honey all over stir fry. Add soy mixture and stir.
- 8Stir in red pepper.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 476.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 27.1 g