From the Alpha-Bakery childrens cookbook put out by Gold Medal Flour when I was a kid. I used to love cooking up all these recipes with my mom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat margarine, brown sugar, honey, and egg in a medium bowl on medium speed, scraping bowl constantly, until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 3Drop dough by teaspoonsful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake until set and light brown around edges (surface of cookies will appear shiny), 7-9 minutes.
- 5Let stand 3-5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
- 7Honey-Bran Cookies: Stir 1 cup of shredded bran cereal into batter.
- 8Honey-Cinnamon Cookies: Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon; sprinkle on cookies immediately after removing from oven.
- 9Honey-Coconut Cookies: Stir 1 cup of shredded coconut into batter.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Bee Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 82.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.7 g