1/1 Photo of Honey BBQ Wings Like Kfc's
1 hr 45 mins
Resturant style breaded and fried wings with a sweet barbeque sauce to coat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper.
- 2Coat chicken in flour mixture; refrigerate for 1 hour; coat chicken again with remaining flour mixture.
- 3In a small saucepan, heat BBQ sauce and honey until warm; turn heat to low and keep warm.
- 4Deep-fry chicken, 8-10 pieces at a time, in 375 degree oil for 13 minutes.
- 5Drain chicken on cooling racks.
- 6Immediately toss fried chicken with BBQ sauce mixture.
- 7Repeat with remaining chicken.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey BBQ Wings Like Kfc's
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 974.6
- Calories from Fat 358
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 188.6 mg
- Sodium 1821.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 67.4 g
- Protein 48.2 g