Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
VERY yummy and sweet boneless pork recipe. It comes out almost like pulled pork. Or you can keep it whole. My 15 month old loves it as well. Great as a sand which, or as a main course!! *Note: Honey should not be given to children under 1 years of age.
- 2 lbs boneless pork ribs
- 1 -2 bottle honey barbecue sauce
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours stirring occasionally.
- Keep whole or break up into small pieces.
- Serve with left over sauce mix.