Recipe by Kellie in SLO
My son insisted on me posting this recipe. We found it on the back of a bottle of ketchup we got when we were traveling up in Canada last summer. Both of my kids love eating salmon cooked this way.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium high, rub salmon filets with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine honey, ketchup, Worcestershire, lemon juice, dill, ginger and pepper.
- Grill salmon for 5-8 minutes per side, basting with honey BBQ glaze, until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with any leftover sauce.