Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My son insisted on me posting this recipe. We found it on the back of a bottle of ketchup we got when we were traveling up in Canada last summer. Both of my kids love eating salmon cooked this way.
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium high, rub salmon filets with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine honey, ketchup, Worcestershire, lemon juice, dill, ginger and pepper.
- Grill salmon for 5-8 minutes per side, basting with honey BBQ glaze, until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve immediately, drizzled with any leftover sauce.
We grilled and made this as described. It was good, the kids ate it and there was plenty of sauce for what was basically 6 servings of salmon instead of the 4 in the recipe.
Loved, loved this recipe even my 3 and 1 yr old loved it. Used frozen and gonna try fresh next week. Please thank your son for insisting on posting this.
This was so delicious! Started raining so I cooked it on the George Foreman. We just loved it & know it will be so much tastier on the grill.