Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Awesome BBq flavour on tender chicken pieces. I make extra sauce so the kids can put it on their mashed potatoes.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Lay the chicken in the pan,.
- Blend the remaining ingredients, pour over the chicken pieces.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 min's.
- Turn chicken over, bake uncovered for another 30- 40 min's until done.
Very yummy. Could get kind of expensive with the price of honey and the amount needed. Still, good tasting recipe.
Made this tonight and it was great. I used boneless skinless chicken breasts and skipped the minced onion. I did add onion powder though. The sauce thickened up great! This will be a regular in our dinner rotation! Thanks for this super easy recipe!
This was delicious! I had 3 chicken pieces so halved the recipe, and still ended up with PLENTY of sauce :) - for mashed potatoes! A simple delicious recipe from start to finish!