Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an old recipe but, tried and true,,,wonderfull, wonderfull. This is not a recipe for people watching their calories but it is very GOOD. MAKE IT AND SEND ME YOUR COMMENTS
- Wash the chicken wings, then remove the wing tips; cut the other
- two pieces in half. Shake off the excess water.
- Place the eggs and milk in a bowl and mix well. Set aside. Mix
- together the BBQ sauce and honey. Set aside.
- Put the flour into a bag, then shake the wings in it, to lightly
- coat. Roll the wings in the egg wash, then toss them back into the
- bag. You want a fairly heavy coating of flour so the BBQ sauce has
- something to hang onto. Repeat 2-3 times.
- Heat a large skillet or use your deep fryer. Heat oil until it's
- very hot (around 350F). Fry the wings until they're golden brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 325°F Dip each wing in the BBQ sauce and place on
- a greased cookie sheet. Make sure the pieces don't touch each other.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until they no longer look shiny.