Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From Reminisce magazine. BASTING with the honey-and-oil glaze seals in the goodness of these delicious ribs as they bake to a golden brown. They can be prepared in the oven, or on the grill in a foil packet to keep the meat juicy.
- 3 lbs pork spareribs or 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut spareribs into serving size pieces.
- Place ribs, bone side down, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Cover and roast at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl; brush some of glaze on ribs.
- Roast, uncovered, 30-45 minutes longer or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze.