Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great grilling recipe. From Campbells and Taste of Home.
- 4 lbs pork spareribs
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's French onion soup, undiluted
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut ribs into serving pieces; place in a 6-qt. Dutch oven.
- Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes; drain.
- Mix soup, ketchup, honey, garlic powder and pepper in a 2-qt. saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Place ribs on lightly greased grill rack over medium-hot coals.
- Grill for 20 minutes or until no longer pink, turning and brushing often with soup mixture.