- 4 lbs pork spareribs or 4 lbs baby back ribs or 4 lbs country-style pork ribs, cut into serving pieces of 3-4 ribs each
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleprepared barbecue sauce or 2 cups homemade barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mild honey
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the ribs and onions in the slow cooker in alternating layers.
- Combine the barbecue sauce and honey in a bowl; mix until smooth; spoon over the ribs.
- If you have a round cooker, spoon the sauce between the layers of ribs and onions.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8-9 hours until tender and the meat starts to separate from the bone.
- Transfer the ribs to a platter; if there is extra sauce on the bottom of the cooker, place in a bowl and serve on the side.