Recipe by Danielle in New Hampshire
This meatloaf dish is great, it has a little twist with the BBQ sauce, it will be enjoyed by everyone!
Top Review by Delicious as it Looks
I thought this meatloaf was delicious! However, I did find that it sort of fell apart, but I'm not sure why. The barbecue sauce gave the meatloaf an updated flavor and I decided to put it on top of the meatloaf instead of ketchup to really play it up.
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup honey barbeque sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl dissolve bouillon in water, stir in egg, oats, bbq sauce, onion, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Add beef and mix well.
- Press into an ungreased 8x4x2in.
- loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Top with ketchup.
- Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees or meat is no longer pink.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.