Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I make these a lot for dinner! I'm also proud because I thought these up on my own!
Make and share this Honey Banana Walnut Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart mix
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons banana extract
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts
- 2 small bananas
- Mix first four ingredients, then add walnuts.
- Ladle pancake mix onto a hot griddle. Flip pancakes when edges look bubbly and dry.
- Top pancakes with banana and honey.
- Enjoy! I like to eat them with turkey sausauge as a side.