I make these a lot for dinner! I'm also proud because I thought these up on my own!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first four ingredients, then add walnuts.
- 2Ladle pancake mix onto a hot griddle. Flip pancakes when edges look bubbly and dry.
- 3Top pancakes with banana and honey.
- 4Enjoy! I like to eat them with turkey sausauge as a side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Banana Walnut Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.8
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 72.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick Heart Smart mix