Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Courtesy of www.dogster.com forum group The amount really depends on what size pan you put them in.
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 cup instant oats
- 1 cup oat bran or 1 cup multi-grain cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups oat flour
- 1 banana, pureed
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, oil, milk, bananas, and honey.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, oat bran or cereal, and oat flour.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Spoon into lightly greased (or use muffin cups) muffin tins.
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Can be frozen in freezer bags.