Courtesy of www.dogster.com forum group The amount really depends on what size pan you put them in.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine egg, oil, milk, bananas, and honey.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine oats, oat bran or cereal, and oat flour.
- 4Combine wet and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- 5Spoon into lightly greased (or use muffin cups) muffin tins.
- 6Bake 15 - 20 minutes. Let cool.
- 7Can be frozen in freezer bags.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Banana Health Muffins for Pups
Serving Size: 1 (832 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g