1/3 Photos of Honey Banana Bread
I got this recipe from a friend, who got it at a Weight Watchers meeting. It's so delicious you won't believe you're eating low fat! It doubles perfectly (I never make just one loaf!) and if you don't have enough banana, just use applesauce for the balance. It works like a charm. Enjoy!!! 2 points per 1/16 of a loaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Grease an 8 x 4 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg.
- 4Stir to mix well.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine banana, honey and milk. Mix well.
- 6Add liquid ingredients to dry, stirring just till dry are moistened.
- 7Spread mixture evenly in pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- 8Remove bread from oven and let sit for 10 minutes.
- 9Invert loaf onto wire rack, turn right side up, and cool before slicing and serving.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g