Recipe by Recipe Reader
A lovely dessert or side dish that works with breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Top Review by lauralie41
Oh gosh this is a wonderful dessert. Do use a good quality balsamic vinegar for best results. DH put the peaches on the grill and loved the grill marks on the peaches when serving. Thank you so much Recipe Reader for posting this recipe. Made and reviewed for Please Review My Recipe tag game.
- 2 peaches, halved and pits removed
- 2 -4 teaspoons honey (depends on the sweetness of peaches)
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the peach halves in a non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Turn and cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Place peach halves, cut side up, in a dish and drizzle each half with the balsamic vinegar and then the honey.