Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A great twist to another recipe I found on this site. ENJOY!
- 2 large onions (any type will do)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (1 or 2 for your taste preferance)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, original blend
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut onions in half, crosswise, and place in a square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons water, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a 1 cup measuring cup, mix together the rest for the ingredients.
- Remove onions from the oven, uncover, poke holes in the onions and drizzle on half the honey mixture.
- Recover and bake for 20 more minutes.
- Drizzle on the rest of the honey glaze and bake, uncovered, for 15 more minutes.
- Serving Suggestions: Honey glazed ham.