1/4 Photos of Honey-Balsamic Glazed Grilled Chicken W/ Asparagus
ChefCO Mom's Note:
This is a super simple recipe that tastes like it came from a 5-star restaurant. Add some grilled asparagus and you've got a gourmet meal that a beginner can make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get the glaze started --
- 2* 1 cup quality balsamic vinegar.
- 3* 1 T quality honey.
- 4* 2 T butter.
- 5Simmer balsamic vinegar until it has reduced by 2/3rds. Add honey, stir until thoroughly mixed. Then add butter, 1 T at a time, and mix until dissolved and velvety before adding the next tablespoon of butter.
- 6While you are making the sauce. Grill the chicken and asparagus . I use a cast iron grill on my stove top. Could definitely use your outdoor grill too.
- 7Spray chicken with a garlic olive oil and top with a sprinkle of Herbs de Provence on each piece. Grill until cooked thoroughly.
- 8Grill the asparagus. Also spray with the garlic olive oil and sprinkle with Herbs de Provence. I also added a tiny bit of salt and pepper to both the chicken and the asparagus. This doesn't take long -- about 4-5 minutes.
- 9To plate the dish --
- 10Drizzle about a tablespoon of sauce on the plate. Top with chicken and asparagus. Drizzle the top the dish with extra sauce. Add cracked pepper.
- 11Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Balsamic Glazed Grilled Chicken W/ Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.4
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 173.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence