Recipe by Jen Andrews
I got this from an e-mail on Simple cooking. I've made it several times to rave reviews from my DH. It's a quick weekday meal.
Top Review by mrsmeduck
My college roommate used to make this all the time, excluding the vinegar. I haven't tried it with the vinegar yet. When I make it I put some butter in the pan for the flavor and so the chicken doesn't stick. I don't have a problem with the corn flakes sticking, probably because my honey isn't thinned out. I also don't drizzle honey on top of the flakes so they stay crunchy. I found cutting the chicken into smaller pieces coated better as one of the other reviews stated. This is one of my favorites.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 3⁄4 cup crushed corn flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix honey and vinegar until blended (this will take a few minutes to combine).
- Dip chicken breasts in honey mixture until coated.
- Then coat in corn flakes Put in 8 x 8 pan.
- Repeat with all chicken breasts.
- Drizzle with remaining honey mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.