1/4 Photos of Honey-Balsamic Baked Chicken Breasts with Tomatoes, Mushrooms a
1 hr 10 mins
This is a flavorful recipe, makes a pretty presentation, and with a side-dish of rice, makes an entire meal. Quick to throw together, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored,seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, prepared as above
- 1/2 lb fresh mushroom, cleaned and cut into quarters
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained (preferably imported Italian)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- additional salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a large shallow pan, mix all ingredients EXCEPT chicken, pepper, and honey.
- 3Dredge the chicken breasts in the mixture, getting them coated with the liquid.
- 4Nestle the breasts in the vegetable mixture, but do not completely bury them.
- 5Salt and pepper them, then drizzle them with the honey.
- 6Bake until the chicken is well browned and cooked through, about 50 to 60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Balsamic Baked Chicken Breasts with Tomatoes, Mushrooms a
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 685.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 33.6 g