Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe came from the July 2003 issue of Family Circle
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 24 refrigerated wonton wrappers
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled, thinly sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Microwave honey for about 25 seconds to liquefy.
- Brush one side of wonton with honey and place on baking sheet, honey side up.
- Bake until brown for about 7 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, honey, and vanilla until smooth.
- Place 1 wonton on a plate, spread with 1 tablespoon of the filling.
- Place sliced berries on top of filling.
- Place another wonton wrapper on top and spread with another tablespoon of filling.
- Next, add blueberries on top of filling.
- Put a third wonton wrapper on top of berries and garnish with strawberries and blueberries.