Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great side for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Also good or every day living!
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy margarine or 2 tablespoons regular margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb carrot, cut into 4 x 1/2 inch sticks
- 1 lb rutabaga, cut into 4 x 1/2 inch sticks
- Preheat oven to 375F In a large bowl, combine the honey, melted margarine, and salt.
- Stir well.
- Add the carrots and rutabagas and toss to coat the vegetables.
- Spray a 15 X 10 X 1" jelly roll pan with cooking spray and arrange the carrot and rutabaga sticks in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until golden.