Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Honey Baked Pecan Crusted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml plain breadcrumbs
- 236.59 ml pecans, finely chopped
- 236.59 ml French-fried onions, crushed
- 7.39 ml seasoning salt
- 78.07 ml honey mustard
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 1360.77-1814.36 g chicken pieces, skinned
- Mix bread crumbs, nuts, crushed French Fried Onions and seasoned salt in pie plate; set aside.
- Combine mustard with melted butter in small bowl. Brush mixture on chicken pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces into nut mixture; press firmly to coat. Place chicken pieces on well-greased rack set over rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake chicken at 350°F for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink near bone. Serve with additional honey mustard for dipping.