- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup French-fried onions, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1⁄3 cup honey mustard
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 -4 lbs chicken pieces, skinned
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bread crumbs, nuts, crushed French Fried Onions and seasoned salt in pie plate; set aside.
- Combine mustard with melted butter in small bowl. Brush mixture on chicken pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces into nut mixture; press firmly to coat. Place chicken pieces on well-greased rack set over rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake chicken at 350°F for 1 hour or until chicken is no longer pink near bone. Serve with additional honey mustard for dipping.