1/5 Photos of Honey Baked Ham (Copycat)
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Honey Baked Hams are basted in fruit juices and then glazed with a mixture of brown sugar and honey. Here is a copy cat recipe from Family Circle Magazine. Have to say, I love Honey Baked Hams. Makes 1 7 lb. ham.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Place ham, cut end down, in a large baking pan.
- 3Mix pear nectar and orange juice in a bowl.
- 4Bake ham for 15 minutes per pound basting frequently with juices.
- 5Mix brown sugar and honey together in a small bowl.
- 6Brush mixture over ham and bake for another hour or until internal temperature reads 140°F.
- 7Honey Baked Ham corporation uses a butane torch to caramelize the glaze to a crust.
- 8The ham is placed on top of a huge metal drum covered with foil and caramelized.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Baked Ham (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 528.6
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 136.6 mg
- Sodium 3436.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 32.0 g
- Protein 46.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: