Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
serve the baked chicken in a tortilla wrap with some mayonaise and iceberg lettuce.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 orange, juice of
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mild chili powder
- 8 chicken thigh fillets
- 8 flour tortillas, to serve
- 8 tablespoons mayonnaise, to serve
- iceberg lettuce
- Place garlic, orange juice, olive oil, soy, chilli and honey into a bowl, season and mix well.
- Place the chicken in a shallow roasting dish lined with some baking paper.
- pour over the mixture and turn to coat well.
- marinade 1 hour.
- preheat oven to 220°C Turn the chicken some more to coat with the sauce then bake for 25-30 minutes, turning the chicken half way through and basting with the glaze.
- Serve in tortillas spread with 1 tbsp mayonaise and some thorn lettuce leaves.