Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Easy and delicious.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 lbs chicken pieces
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place all ingredients, except chicken, in a small saucepan, and cook, over low heat, for 3 minutes, to melt honey.
- Whisk a couple of times.
- Place chicken, skin side down, in a shallow baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake about 30 minutes.
- Turn, pour on sauce, season with more salt and pepper.
- Bake about 20 minutes more longer, until juices run clear when chicken is pierced, basting once or twice.
I loved the flavors of honey and soy sauce!! Instead of baking it in the oven, to speed things up, I cooked the chicken in a little olive oil on top of the stove, then mixed it with the sauce and baked it in the oven for about 10 minutes. Yum!! :-)
This is yummy, loved the flavors of the Honey, Soy Sauce and lemon gave it an oriental touch. I did do just 2 chicken breast, otherwise followed the recipe. My DH Loved the sauce with chicken. I will be making this again. Thanks Evelyn.
Loved this recipe.Hope I put the right photo on here as I had lots to post.